Green Party of Michigan | Contribution:

Contributor's Info

Employer Info

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. Only the State receives this information.

If you don't have an employer or are retired, please click the appropriate button and proceed.

If you are self-employed, please click the appropriate button and then describe your occupation.

This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
I am at least eighteen years old.
I am a U.S. citizen.
No contributions from corporations, PACs, or groups - only individuals.
I confirm that the above statements are true and accurate.

The purpose of this form is to record contributions that were not made through this website’s Donations page.

“Contributions” are the monies, goods, and services donated or loaned to the GP-MI. Contributions of monies are called “direct” contributions. Contributions of goods and services are called “in-kind” contributions.

Direct contributions of $20.01 or more must be on written instruments such as a check, money order or credit card. Direct contributions of $20.00 or less may be received in cash.

For details, visit the Michigan Bureau of Elections Campaign Finance page titled Contributions and Other Receipts .